Kingswood High School welcomes all students to our library.
Our teacher/librarian is Mr Gavin Holburn.
The library uses 'Oliver Library' an online system that manages the borrowing of books.
Instructions on oliver library:
- visit the Department of Education (DoE) student portal
- log on using your student DoE user name and password provided by your school
- select 'my links' or 'my library' (oliver) once you are in the student portal.
Once you are in Oliver library click on 'my library' and you should see features such as:
- messages — where you check messages from the library about your loans
- search — where you can search books and save the search for future reference
- loans — where you check how many books are currently loaned to you. This is also a feature that allows you to renew your loans. Please note the system will allow 1 renewal. If you need more time, you will need to see one of the library teachers
- reserves — where books that are reserved in your name. If those reserved books are available you will be notified by one of the library teachers. All reserved books will be held for a nominated period of time
- loan history — what you have borrowed in the last 12 months
- settings — lets you personalise your oliver library home page
- renew books — select 'loans' and click the blue box that has a green arrow and a clock
- reserve a book that is currently on loan — click the top blue box that has a book and a padlock on it.